Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Turning Point - 2012



After the holiday weekend, I had a call from a client for some urgent matter and I left my office at 7:30am. As I drove my car, the morning sun was so invigorating, I couldn’t help saying “ikashite-itadaite arigato-gozaimasu (thank you for letting me live)” in my mind over and over again. Then I realized a belt of a magnetic field of the “energy of gratitude” was floating in the sky. I imagined all the people in gratitude who are taking the trains, buses and walking on the streets. When the whole Chain of Islands of Japan becomes full of these people, this magnetic belt of the “energy of gratitude” will be charging the geomagnetic field (that is at present very low ). What effect would this bring? A thought came into my mind.

The spiritual development that I am sensing most at this time is the speed of time. Time is getting faster and faster. The two holidays went so fast, it was unbelievable. I am assuming that time will keep accelerating until 2012. When I see the world with my psychic senses, the scenes are like a fast-forward tape on a screen. As the time accelerates, our physical body changes and our metabolism progresses as well. You might notice that your nails are growing faster. The whole cell cycle is getting faster.

We are starting to enter a turning point. Some people will age faster and some people will start to look younger and younger. It will be a reflection of your inner condition. Some people will become seriously ill and on the other hand some serious illness may have a miraculous improvement. It will all depend on the stability of your mind and heart.

2012 is the turning point. After 2012, time will once again slow down for a while. Therefore, in the next few years, the path will be separated into two very different ways. One way is for those who become healthier and younger and the other way is for those who become mentally and/or physically sick.

After 2012, more and more people will naturally start to have the sense of gratitude. This is a proclamation to the Days of Miroku.

From now on, be aware that getting angry about small things at work or home could lead to a serious matter, even death. It is not worth worrying about anything when your life depends upon it. Worrying will not bring any changes. Simply Do what you can do NOW. Take care of the things that are in front of you NOW in this moment. Thinking will not bring change. Acting will.

“The belt of gratitude” that I sensed this morning, is a message for all people to naturally start being in gratitude. From far below and far above, this belt of Light is reaching every dimension. Be humble and honest to yourself. People who are diligently spending their days will naturally start to sense gratitude in everything around you.

Ikashite-itadaite Arigato-gozaimasu

Thank you for letting us live









No comments: